Sue facilitates workshops, teaches graduate courses, coaches teams, and offers keynote speeches on Volunteer Engagement. She customizes the content and facilitation style to fit your needs.
Workshops and Keynote Speech Topics
• Volunteer Value: Capturing Numbers and Impact
• The Difference between Volunteer Value and Value Proposition and Why It Matters
• Pushing Back Against Privilege in Volunteer Engagement
• From Bureaucracy to Community: Bringing a Gift-Economy Ethos to Engaging Volunteers
• Purpose-Driven Volunteer Engagement: A Holistic Model
• Closing the Gap between What We Say and Do about Volunteerism
Service Enterprise Initiative (SEI)
The Service Enterprise Initiative helps organizations more effectively engage volunteers through comprehensive, research-based assessment, training, and coaching. Organizations that demonstrate competency in Service Enterprise characteristics (planning/development, effective training, leadership support, resource allocation, partnering, tracking and evaluation, outreach, funding, onboarding and supervision, and technology and communication) can attain certification through Points of Light .
Sue is a Service Enterprise facilitator and coach in San Diego. She co-wrote a chapter in Volunteer Engagement 2.0 about Service Enterprises with Amy Smith.
"Wow! Now this was a fantastic session, and I am looking forward to her next session tomorrow.
Her work really shows. Thanks for all the great info!"